Ten reasons why to visit Le Marche in Italy
Le Marche is a region located in the Centre of the country, bordering with the small Republic of San Marino and l’Emilia-Romagna to the north, Tuscany to the north-west, Umbria to the west, Abruzzo and Lazio to the south and the Adriatic Sea to the east. The most important city is Ancona.
We have prepared a list of 10 reasons of why a tourist should visit Le Marche:
- Le Marche is a region that can offer the a wonderful seaside with incredible beaches.
- In Le Marche you can view an incredible landscape with the most beautiful hills of Italy and a small peace of the Apennines.
- Most of the seaside towns have achieved the European blue flag, rewarding and certifying that the water in the sea and the beach are clean and services to tourists are efficient.
- Le Marche is a region full of Art cities, and religious cities. One of the most famous religious city is Loreto.
- Le Marche has a mountain on the sea with a protected park called Monte Conero, and the beach there is incredible. Transparent and crystalline water perfect for snorkling.
- Food: Everybody knows that the Italian food is probably the best in the world. The typical cuisine of Le Marche is delicious.
- Cheaper than other more famous Italian regions. Restaurants, hotels and lifestyle are much cheaper in Le Marche than other regions.
- Kind and hospitable people.
- Hundreds of things to do: Biking, hiking, swimming, lot’s of sports to do including skiing in the Apennines, snorkelling, visiting important art cities and small mediaeval towns, tour of important churches, visit hundreds of important and very nice museums, relax in relaxing health clubs and spa, sunbathe on the beach, fishing and much more.
- You should visit Le Marche because this regions is the heart of Italy. You did not see Italy and Italians if you don’t see at least once this special and unique region.
Vacations in Le Marche to dream….